Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Angel



I always seem to dream of you, my dear angel. Do you ever sit and dream of me too? When I dream of you, it seems like you are near. Angel, please don't ever go astray; you will always be within my heart. There are days and nights when I think of you by my side. Will you be that angel that takes me by, surprises and say I do to? One day I hope that you will be the one. If it is meant for me and you to be together. I would never leave you for someone else. I will wish upon a star to find you no matter where you are. If it takes days and nights, I won't worry or put up a fight. I will assure you that I will never let you go. As I am wishing upon a star.

No comments:

Post a Comment