Friday, January 4, 2019

Closure


I am done with having my heart beaten up. Like, one minute you understand, where I am coming from, and then the next, you are disagreeing. My heart can't take but so much, and I am not here to please you, or anyone else for that matter. I have been struggling for multiple year's, and its about time, I finally bust down the devil's door. I will cast the light of God around me, and leave you with, your witchcraft. I am not afraid to speak the truth. And I know all the spirit's, can see you lying. So, God will deal with you according. This is the year, I am climbing to the top. And no you can't come along with me... for many years, you have tried to drown me, in your misery. You have for many years told me, I can be anything. But, now that I am staying determine, on the road I chose to live. I can sense your jealousy. And no you won't get rich from me... you always kept downing me. Therefore, I am not going to give you, my last breath... whenever I did try, you consistently shut me down. Now this is my final good bye. So, its time for me to figure out, how I will leave you in the back of my mind. This is truth and I am going to leave this town.

No comments:

Post a Comment