Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Useless

Hold me tight and never ever let me go, for this pain I am feeling deeply within. I don't want to distance myself away from everyone else, please console my mind and soul from these's thought of bitterness; blinding my eyes from seeing the truth. Disconnect my mind from this blood wrenching Idea that keeps replaying back and forth in my head, I don't want to torture myself for these tragic thoughts. Let me go so, I can intertwine my body within these's sheets. I am crying out tears of blood feeling like, I have no one to love. Somebody please come and save me, I am hurting deeply within as I watch the blood dry upon these sheets. I begin to feel my heart skipping a beat, as my eyes are closing slowly, this is my last breath I breathe out. I will miss everybody that surrounded me with love. Note: This poem has no connection with me but, this poem was written for those who may have a sense of feeling like they are worthless so, if you or someone who may feel this way please seek help because you are worth something to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment