Monday, July 1, 2019

Her voice


 

I'm tired of being sick, and my temperature drops every time. So, I really need this extra space... I feel  the walls caving in. And my legs always feeling like, they're kept in chains, I can't do one simple thing without a hawk watching over me. Now I'm crying in fear...she knows the word is going to set herself free.

  Someone please tell me: why some people's hearts are so stone cold, you fear letting out the word, you know they need to hear. But, this voice won't stay silent for as long as it has. Voice of freedom speech, there have been over millions who have spoken before me. So, I won't hold my breath, nor my tongue for that matter... she should be able to speak. But, it's like only speaking words of happiness. Like, she was built to be a robot. She has dealt with many things in her lifetime, and now she just wants to be free. She means take to these scissors and finally release her... she really needs for you to finally see with your own eyes.

 She can't breathe because she is constantly being suffocated, and really needs an escape route. But, everywhere she goes there seems to be, a treading line. So, now she holds her heart in the palm of her hand... it has been beaten up a lot of times. Do you seem to care enough to listen? come help guide this child through her struggle... the one who has hurt her, really doesn't really care at all.

 Therefore, she tries to cope with a listening ear... she knows what helps her through this pain. But, she still has her silent breakdowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment