Monday, January 8, 2024

Heart's Confession

The main background is red and pink with hearts and a red flower. Including a red heart with the text that says Poetry Garden
    Are you here on Earth, my angel? And when we both hug, will it feel like we're both in paradise? I'm out here searching for my soul connection, a person who truly can understand me for me and accept everything about the person who I am.


Get to know my true nature on the inside. The exterior is only a cover, so appreciate what you see on the inside. We'll never make judgments based on that.

If we both hit a rock on this road, we'll be there for each other and guide each other through that rough time. We may not see eye to eye on everything, and that is okay. What matters first and foremost is the friendship bond that we must build before anything else.

If our hearts and minds lead us to express those deep feelings, say what you feel, and don't ever hold it in. Know that it will bring our friendship even closer. And even if the time isn't right, continue to hang in there for one another because you and I have already spoken our heart's confessions.


No comments:

Post a Comment