Sunday, February 3, 2019

Reflection


I have been through so much pain, and now I'm holding my head... I am about to go insane. My heart has been broken multiple times, and I will always have it in the back of my mind. I shall not fear your torment. But, I am through with this colored shaded game, trying to bring back the old error of separation. Beauty is only a shade that can fit any color skin. Do you see the tones of each individual, when glancing through their pictures? Some are dark and, some are light complexion. And it does not fall on their interaction. So, we shall not judge upon another person's skin. If we all lay still just for a moment, closing our eyes only to visualize, the color of love, you will begin to see multiple colors. And within each color, you will see there is love... love is multiple shades. So, now can we forget about racism, discrimination and bring back, how it was in the very good old days.

No comments:

Post a Comment