Monday, March 25, 2019

Dreamer


I am lost inside this bubble called "empty space." There are no rooms at all. And I'm just sitting clinched in the corner, jabbing my eye out with tears... my voice can't project how I feel. So, I wonder why I am left closed off to the world, seeing the same thing day after day. I want to close my eyes and pretend that I didn't see it. But, it's too late and I have to remain silent. My soul is hurting deeply in this shell, and I really need some comfort. But, these thoughts are racing. I'm like, speeding behind the wheel. Do I really need to speak and be heard like any other human being? Yes. But this life I am living must be kept secret. I am inside this bubble trying to figure things out. I am not allowed to voice my opinions outwardly. So, does this explain my unspoken words, or should I bury them deep inside for you? Yes! This soul is broken by other words that don't belong to me. Therefore, I became a vessel for their pain. And no, I don't want to shred tears of hurt. But, my soul needs to heal itself. My soul is here for a purpose. So, I am not going to stand still and allow other people's negative vibes to hinder my dream. I shall take this day by day... I am hoping for a brighter outcome. So, I say this with strength: there's an empire with my name on it. And I am not going to turn the lights out just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment