Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Heart throb

There nothing better then a cool breeze drifting through an open window. White linen sheets draped across the boudoir as, the sent of perfume radiance the room. Red rose petal scatter among the sheets,feathers of peacocks lying so neatly as; this feeling of our love continues to grow. Showering our heart's with plenty so, we have more room to expand. As you have written these words to my heart. I will journey into your heart with iridescent essence of affection, as you whisper in my ear "I really want to love somebody". I knew you were the right one for me as my heart began to, spark as you entered the room sending this heart into transmission. Making this love vibe dangerous to touch, while I am staring back at our reflection. Your making it feel like we are dirty dancing under the moonlight, as you and I become one!

No comments:

Post a Comment