Sunday, September 15, 2013

Pro pain

I don't wanna cry anymore even though,I still hurt inside, as I begin to clinch onto feeling that, are hard to describe. I to find some form of relief, of letting go of this, while there always a consistent reminder, that keeps bringing me back to that day. But, with each strive I take, this reminder just seem to never go away. You will need to build up yourself up stronger, as a lot of people will say. you will need to take it day-by-day, as I begin to look forward, for what the day has to offer. I won't show tears of weakness, only tears that show that, I'm stronger.Therefore, I'm ready to tear down each, and every individual who wants, to stand in my way because I will not feed into your negative words. I will dodge every obstacle like Mohamed Ali, I will float like a butterfly, and sting like bee. So, I dare you to mess with me because your words don't mean sh** to me.www.thepoetrygarden.blogspot.com/inseparablehearts

No comments:

Post a Comment