Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Electrical Hearts

I don't want to worry about where you're going,or how long you're going to stay. All I really want is for you to, put rhyme back into my heart because that is where you are to stay. I am so done with clinching myself tight. tears drown down my face, put myself to sleep at night over a heart wrenching pain because of, someone else bitter pain. Please tell me why they have, to go and be so vain. Are you here to love me? or are you here to judge me? All I really need is, for someone to really love me, and tell me that I am beautiful without being sinner. I don't need no man who will only strum at my heart once, and think he is finely done. If, you're going to play a tune, to win me over. make sure you are playing electric because my heart is down right allergic. Now if I cry it because you have done something right, for once in my life and that, is you healed a broken piece of me,and place me back together again. You have given me an electric heart, and for that my eyes are just fulfilled with joyful tears. So, I want to say Thank you from the bottom of my Electrical Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment