Sunday, October 9, 2016

Fierce

"> I smell a sense of fierce, in the air after the storm has gone. Below the ground, in which I stand upon is humble without a sound. I have my group of girl's with me, called my pack. If you don't like that, you can go right ahead and hit the sack. I will not stay humble when it comes to my girl's. I will open my mouth and out comes the dungeon, with the whole wide world. Don't think for a second, or two I will be bowing down at your feet. This girl is not your master. So I hope you get that because I for sure will not Repeat. I may break a sweat when I dance, no I am not talking about queen Bee if you please. So, don't even try to compare me. I is for I and that sure is diffidently me. No I am not conceited, and why I do carry my heart on my sleeve. When you break, I break too. This Heart will shatter into a million of pieces. Therefore, you do not want to even dear try to break me. I carry a blade you dear not try to touch because it will cut you so bad, it's almost like a paper cut. Therefore, I wouldn't advise you to mess with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment