Saturday, November 5, 2016

Standing next to me

I don't want to stop this heartbeat, as my soul is feeling so good. Dancing around the bonfire like everyone should. Lifting up ever voice as everyone else begins, to sing. Putting my hands close to my ear's while the sound of ever voice fulfill the air. I don't want to cry out any more. Those were my last tears that I have shed. Some people just don't understand the reason, why I draw tears down my face. Well for me that's my sign of strength, as I am rebuilding myself back up from all the hurt, I have endured. I don't want to be left alone here anymore. This is where I want to leave all my bitter pain,and sorrow making room for tomorrow.I want to hold...your hands forever,and never have to let them go. I just want to be able, to feel safe here with you, and if I was to ever cry.I want you to just hold me tight.I just don't want to go no where. So, maybe we can dance like there is no one else here watching because we can dance, until the sunrise.I hope you will always be standing next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment