Friday, May 19, 2017

P.S.A Extended

I am back yet again with another Public Service Announcement, about Disability. You must have been in total shock, when I first posted P.S.A because it has reached a hundred and thirty views, on the very first day, and Thus, a hundred and thirty-six views.   



 I want to tell you that I don’t take this situation lightly. I find this to be quite a serious condition, and my head will continue to hurt, until it’s finally addressed.

  

 

  I however, would give all my gratitude to those who stand up for Disabled bodies. And for those who still want to stay closed minded, I really want to scream at the top of my lungs at you. What does it take to get the picture? Come walk a day, or two in my shoes, or even in someone another? All it takes is a full life experience for some to really grasp, I just want to say, You have come at me in ignorance and  truly do not want to learn or have a lot to learn.

  So, to fully understand how we live our lives daily, you need to come and see. If I was standing with crutches or seating in a wheelchair, do not judge me because of my mobility, that's just how I am. If I have a communication device and my voice sounds a bit out of norm to you, do not judge me because that's how I speak.


  I really do not need to say this out any longer, but people will continue to keep the word Disability, if no one ever speaks out about it. So therefore, I and plenty of other people with disabilities are standing up. Now take a look back at the very first P.S.A, and recite it all the way through, leaving out the end, Peace I am out of here. You will begin to see a connection. As this is my first poem with an extension.


  You may think, I am on a rant spree, but, if you look at this from a different perspective, you would understand my poetry. Now this is where I can finally close and say: Peace I am Out of here.


                                                              

                     Got any questions?


Poet last words:

I am truly honored to bring you this extended version, of my other poem called P.S.A. Yes! when writing P.S.A, Words were just flowing like the wind in my head, and when that happens, I need to have a pen, or Pencil in hand and why of course paper to. So, that's how poetry comes to me. I want you all to know that, there will be a full version of P.S.A coming soon. I hope that you continue to like my art as it comes to me. Thank so much for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment