Monday, May 29, 2017

Tears in the ocean

"> Butterflies are in the garden, and fluttering their wings so effortlessly. The sound of birds chirping soothes my ears. But, there is one thing that breaks my heart internally, and is hard to repair, your content negative vibes that you bring to yourself. As you keep pointing your finger at the wrong person, trying to find fault in every little thing. This heart has chosen not to give you affection because for many years, I have truly began to see who you truly turn out to become. It makes me wanna "Scream and shout" and let it all out. Like, Will.I.A.M and Britney Spears. As this soul continue on with life, I will always make sure to carry every tear that, I cry in to the ocean. Yes, I will continue to shed tears through my journey in this so-called-life. While barely not everyone gets to see this part of me because I am hiding it deep down inside, trying to keep going on with this life. But, the moment someone tells me, how to feel and stop shedding these tears, does not make my situation any better. If you never felt my pain, you can not tell me how to feel. These tears are internal band-aids to the soul. Therefore, telling me not to shed tears is like, leaving an open wound, for more germs to grow. I will continue to cry because that's the only way my insides can truly heal. As I will collect every tear drop and carry them out in to the ocean. So, Please do not tell me how I should deal with pain. I am human and my tears are my rain. Work Cited Page Will.I.A.M featuring Britney Spears. "Scream and Shout". Willpower. 2013. Poet last word: When writing this poem, or any other poems. I write when words just come to me. As anyone can relate to this poem. So, when I use the word "I" I am not directing this towards myself, it's to whomever can relate to this or any other poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment