Thursday, October 18, 2018

Soul of Harmony



        I may not have scars to show you that: I am hurt on the outside. But, I have dealt with constant pain throughout my life. I have cried so many tears of joy, that in your mind you wish it never happened. And now I am in a space in my life, where I need to grow more and more independently. There are times I wish I could physically pull back this skin of mine, just so I can show the world--- how deeply I am hurting from this pain. So, please don't mistake this smile for happiness---I tend to use it as a band-aid.

I shall not hide from no one--- it can grow into depression, leading up to much bigger problems that this body does not need. And through this, I shall gain back my self confidence that I once had as a young child.


No comments:

Post a Comment