Saturday, October 13, 2018

True Story Actually


I need somewhere to put this story. So, I am going to put it right here. I have been struggling for sometime now, and I am glad to have won a few battles. In 2015, one of my struggles became my reality, I fought so hard until, I eventually won. And yes I had negative words thrown at me, including my own words...based off, of others who did not want to see the best in me. But, I broke ground and got my foot in the door. And some people were proud of me than others. But, I got through it and a new struggle awaits me, and its really hurts, that no words can describe. But, I will do my best to describe it any way, without the tears in my eyes. I am a woman, who will not bite my tongue, I will say what I feel. And when it comes to speaking, around some people, they just don't get it. So, its their words over mine...speaking is hard for me, and resulting to paper is a definite no. So, I still try my best to speak even though, I am trying. But, it hurts sometime... I know exactly what, I want to say and its not coming out. So, here goes silence. I don't want to remain silent... I love to talk. So, if you even come across me, don't thinking I am mad, I just have a hard time speaking. So, do indeed help me and not attack me. Plus, I have more struggles that, Iam dealing with. But, in time you will hear it all, or did I lay it down inside my poetry. Like, Malcolm Gladwell writes his books. I will tell you this much, not every written poetry has me inside of it. So, I will leave you guessing. True story actually! Poetry Corner This poem is real about the two struggles, I had and still having. So, I am glad to see you have read this far. And yes, I do have pieces of me, lingering inside of my poetry. But, not in every piece, just like Gladwell in his books.

No comments:

Post a Comment