Thursday, September 27, 2018

The Truth behind this shadow


I am calling Houston, we have a problem. I am mentally stuck in a situation, and I seriously need to get out. I have been dealing with this for quite some time now. And I need some guidance... the situation is physically breaking me, and it's not my fault. I really don't wish this pain on no one. But, only a few can see this pain. I will continue to move forward, and break this chain... I have rights just like any other human being. I am done with your so-called pretend, every-time something is ailing me: Oh I have that too. I am done with all the comparisons. And I know we all go through that too. But, it has become too much out of hand. And it's really beginning to show itself to the world. Yes! Strangers can see right through it. So, it's not only me. But, I will break through this battle and will gain access to freedom... I am laying out the truth behind this shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment