Friday, November 2, 2018

Love Vibes


There goes the sound of thunder, shattering the clouds, and the rain falling down on mother earth. So, can we truly find love here on earth, or will every single individual, be left alone. Let's look at this picture. But, you must close your eyes, and think about: how everything on earth has multiple. Like, every living thing. Therefore, can every single individual find love, just like the rain that hits mother earth? the answer is: Yes! I have never been shy when it came to love. But, I only allowed my eyes to wander. Like, I am reading a good book. I saw a few that my heart truly fell in love with. But, only just in return be rejected. And did I shed any tears...my heartfelt incomplete? No, I just kept silent. So, my eyes can keep on reading through, mother earth land... I know he out there waiting for me. So, I must give you, what, I am truly looking for: Respect, Honesty, non-judgemental, and please keep your lungs clean. if you have them all, you could be the perfect match for me. And who knows this heart could have a happy ending. Poetry corner This piece is a true story of my past, and this soul is still searching while remaining focus on my career journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment