Sunday, November 18, 2018

Six feet deep


You gave me life and taught me how to fight. But, there are times, I just want to throw in the towel and walk away from everything... some people just want to remain blind. And act like I don't have a life to live. So, I must called upon you...I know you will see things through. Have you ever had a bitter taste in your mouth that, you don't know how it got there. And you begin to ramble through your thoughts. But, it just doesn't click? well that taste is definitely you. I can't barely breathe anymore---my heart has been shattered all over the floor. And this soul lays clinch in the corner, crying slightly because I just can't speak these words to you. And we all know why, I am continuously breaking, and barely even speaking. So, I will keep praying to my father...he will help me through. I have painted a clear picture of my goals and, I know you don't want to see, what lays ahead for me. But, I am not going stop because you want me too. This is my journey and I will keep moving, even though, you don't want me too. So, you can keep trying to hold me back. And play with Satan deck of cards... the truth will set me free, while everyone can clearly see your not human anymore. Therefore, you have allowed Satan to take ownership of your body. And now your extremely pissed at the world---no one will keep still for you. So, let me set this straight because I am an adult, and I refuse to hold onto: things you try to damage me with. I won't allow you nor anyone to walk all over me. Like, I have a permanent tattoo that reads: Welcome written across my forehead. Therefore, step back Satan because this woman is a child of God. And God will deal with you accordingly...for years, he has been building a path, and I will make it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment