Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Creative Mind and Soul








I could only imagine what abandonment feel like, a hole left in the ground, never to come back to cover it up, it's like a deep open cut sore. How can I place creativity in this mix? Creativity is always on the surface. Like, thoughts are away flowing, some come in as good and bad, this is how creativity can be taken in a nutshell, thoughts thrown on paper, canvas anything you name. These are expression turned into creativity, through the mind and soul.

Poetry Corner:

I want to help open your eyes, on what you have finished reading.First I want to say that, Creative Mind and Soul is a group of mines, and its based on all kinds of creativity. Like, Film, Screenwriter, writing in general, if you have the talent, you can be creative. So, this poem is about looking at an object, or seeing something different, and how it can be seen as the same. If that actually makes sense to you, I hope it does.


No comments:

Post a Comment