Friday, January 10, 2020

Soulmate

I hold your pictures close to my heart... distance is really tearing me apart. I'm wishing to see and hear, your blue eyes and sweet voice Serenade me again.
 I'm missing those days sitting out on the porch, with my head lying against your shoulder. And the smell of freshly made breakfast, and clean linen waffling in the air. Please only tell me this is only a dream, and I'll  find my match in heaven some day... I'm looking for my blue eye soul. Please do tell me: you're out there looking for your brown eyes honey... either skin complexion matters to you and me.
 It's the continuous flow of the heart and soul, that draws my connection to you. And I know you feel the same way too. So, I hope you are having the same vision too, a soul that doesn't see on the outter appearance. But, only looks from the inside out... that's what draws us close. 

No comments:

Post a Comment