Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Truth reveals


  Silence surely does hurt when it comes to unspoken words... your heart can only handle so much. But, when it comes to finding the space to release, keeping it all in your head is never enough, causing nothing but flashbacks and broken tears. Man, what I'm I doing here? I see my purpose in life but, getting it is hard. Therefore, it's better when I put it into words.

  Living With a disability isn't easy when you have other conditions too. Yeah to the blue and white placard, there's nothing to become hype about. I rather park somewhere else. But, I'm not the one behind the wheel. I have been broken for a few days now, trying to gather all my thoughts in my head.


  I never look towards death... I know that is not the answer. I need space and I need freedom. I'm done with being connected at your hip, I'm me and this is who I'm.


  I have tried multiple times to voice my needs. And it just goes in one ear and out the other, damn when will it ever seep in. So, I rather build metal on a stone wall... You never want to see the best in me at all.


  A child who has a lot of potential, and will rise to the top...these eyes are tired of seeing things, and can't speak face to face...you really can't get a word in. So, throughout these years, I know where your heart truly lies and, I will do perfectly fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment