Friday, March 27, 2020

🌍 Confession ♻








 I want to reach out to as many people as possible, this heart is genuine and does not hold anything back. I shed tears when I am feeling down, laugh when things are funny, why I even crack myself up sometimes. I'm a soul filled with a lot of emotions, and I know you are too.


 Fear gets the best of us sometimes, mostly when you don't expect it to. CoVID---19 has millions of people on the edge of their seats, and about half are staying cool and collective through the process. Can we ask  forgiveness, for all the things we have done? putting the blame on everything else around us. Do we deserve quarantine and for how long? America will be great again after, learning from these mistakes we all have made.


  Are you brave enough to own up to your mistakes, taking the garbage to its rightful place? Asking yourself small questions only you know the answers to. I know and see the changes I need to make. This is definitely the time to sit still and listen... we're the ones to blame for this. Mother earth has us all on punishment, you can see those who are obedient and the ones who are defiant.


 I feel deep within this heart, that we all will make it through this together, if only you do your part and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment