Friday, March 20, 2020

Biography heart



  

This is a true story of the heart: it holds compassion for others and self, easily misjudged in many ways. So, voicing becomes not easy to some--- they have their own vision of this heart. I'm done pretending everything is fine, deep down inside. So, I have found my way of healing...I know what is right for this soul.


I have gone through a lot, and I'm still going through more, and honestly, I just want to literally mentally and physically escape from it all... this heart can't beat the same anymore. I know who cut this person that, I'm today, but mentally and physically, I see where I need to be. But, not many see these intentions of mine. So, they rather mentally pick at me to see a reaction, pulling things out about themselves, just to pin it on me. I'm now at my end and I am barely speaking, and I have alright... this heart treat's everyone the same. 😭


  This heart has always felt compassion a sense of jealousy from others. So, this isn't made up to tickle your fancy. This heart is pure and will remain pure. This is my heart biography❣️


No comments:

Post a Comment