Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Heaven prayers


I want to run free and, leave this heart-aching pain behind me. You have become stone cold, and I am not the only one who can see it. You have become the joker, the biggest fool in this town. And we shall not compete with you. But, we all shall do what is right, to move against you. You have become our dust under our feet. And we will not leave without taking care of each other. I believe in almighty Christ, as I ask that he banish away all demonic spell, that has been cast upon us, while we plan to blossom and reach for the sky. You will always remain the devils staff, and no one shall not speak to you. You once ran clear like the ocean. But, you have drunk the witches-brew. Therefore, we will leave with this statement: We will all dance in the, rhyme of positivity. So, if you can not find the rhyme of god, your blood does not belong with us. And its our time to say: our good byes. Poetry corner I can not take credit for this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment