Monday, December 3, 2018

Drifting inside a dream


Its 2 AM and I am lying wide awake in my bed, trying to figure out why, did my body awake me. Now I am feeling all nervous as hell, and my stomach is feeling uneasy, and I can't fall back to sleep so easily. I quickly turn on the lights and, laid there with my eyes fixated on the clock, trying to ramble through all my thoughts... this body has me all shook up. And No! I am not an insomniac. So, you can erase that, thought right out of your head. Two hours have passed and, now these eyes are closing slowly, taking me back into dreamland. I don't know what my body is telling me, is this really a message at all? But, I do know that: this is not my sleep pattern. So, why is my body reacting this way. am I out in a dream, and can someone please tell me what is happening?

No comments:

Post a Comment