Friday, April 5, 2019

Journey


Momma use to say: Take your time young lady. But, thoses words were never that clear to me, until now you see. Momma didn't want me to go down the same path, Like she did. And that I did not. My path is not smooth sailing, neither has your. We all ran home with, wailing tears in our eyes, looking for Mommy to soothe us, like a band-aid...we knew her words can heal our pain. And this body has been shattered plenty of time. Now its time to replenish this soul. So, it can show on the outer side. I am done with saddened tears---it made me stronger. I have this feeling that, bigger and brighter thing's are heading this way. So, this spiritual journey is not over yet. I will battle against all phantoms that, want to rain on my parade. And during this miraculous journey, I will come out stronger than ever before. If I do show tears, I will carry it with a smile. So, go away phantom, go far away, never to return again. Work cited "Mamma used to say" by Junior Giscombe

No comments:

Post a Comment