Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Warrior Storm


Have you ever woken up from a dream, just to visualize yourself out into the real world? How can this vision become me, if my body is stuck behind the door, and no one can even hear me? I have drawn out my outline, you see. Now it's time to let go of me. So, I can learn what the real world has for me. Many years ago, I have been struggling without verbally expressing this. But, little by little, I have started voicing this. And my heart truly hurts because of it. Now it's time for me to: ring the alarm on people with disabilities again. Don't live off the assumption of, what our disabilities claim we can't do...to each own. We are built like you. So, it does not matter what you can and can not see. We can become impossible dreamers, and stand up to all you non-believers. We're dreaming higher than the Empire State Building, and the Statue of Liberty. So, try to close your eyes and dream higher with us. Do you see any obstacles in the way, and if so, can you Dodge them...we can. Every obstacle that stood in our path, was a non-believer and didn't see us as dreamers. So, stop and begin to listen, to us...we are tired of stressing our capability to you. We're warriors and despite those labels: Mentally and Physically disabled. We are going to take the world by storm. ♿

No comments:

Post a Comment