Saturday, April 27, 2019

Domain Heart


My words are written in silence. But, my heart speaks in action... I find it better that way. Each day lay a new journey for me to go against. And some people will be blinded because they don't want to see, what my true capability are. But, I shall not dwell on their lack of ignorance, nor shall I please them so they can be happy. I'm only here to learn and to teach others. But, if ignorance is your cup of tea, I will only wish you luck and see where it will take you...my heart dream won't lay still. I shall learn how to not, to lead out my heart so easily...not everyone see it out of kindness. So, I must place a limit on this heart of mine. So, people can't just walk all over it. These are my heart intentions, I shall show the meaning of love, and not allow this love to dry up so fast. My passion will never change, even if someone else see a different vision for me. So, as long as this heart continue to beat, I'm going to keep being me. It has taken many years for this heart to open up. And if I calculated this right, five years, my heart has reached it's destination, A destination of experience that is. And that experience was very gruesome. But, I made it through... I'm a survivor. Now is the time for this heart to, reach out to people like me... this is my calling. But, not everyone see that for me. So, that leave my heart on fire, which engages the flame even more. Therefore, this is not the house that Jack built, nor is it his dream. So, this is the vicinity of my heart dream and, I shall move on from there without any explanation...this is my dream and, my destiny. 🌈

No comments:

Post a Comment