Saturday, April 27, 2019

Secret admirer


This letter comes from the heart, I have been admiring you for quite some time. And I have been so shy to verbally speak the truth. And I don't know why, I have held on for so long. I know you can sense when I'm smiling or blushing through the phone. So, I guess my emotions basically gave it away. Therefore, you know in your heart that, I have feelings for you. But, I fear breaking this friendship bond with you. My heart can't hold onto this secrecy any longer. And these words shall sail towards you, so don't fear if my verbal words tend to slip away... the sound of your voice is throwing me off guard: smoothing this heart. But, I have not heard your voice in awhile. So, my words can finally fly free. You may have read about this feeling once before, and you didn't even know it was about you. I won't plaster your name until you reply, asking who heart fears this friendship between us, would break too. So, all I will say is this: Do you remember me sitting next to you... I do. 💝

No comments:

Post a Comment