Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Lost and Alone





  My heart cries because it's in deep physical pain, and it's truly hard to explain. Sometimes I want to go run and hide. But, I don't have any place to do so. I have scattered pain through different places, and let me just tell you: I have been dealing with depression. These tears had been frequently. But, they had been settled. So, I can't really tell you where I'm at...my mind still goes through flashbacks. Now it's time for me to, put my life down on paper, although, I still have quite a lot to learn.

  Breathe deep and least the pain, I really don't want to feel this bad. But, in this mind of mines, I'm truly having a hard time. My soul has finally reached out and found courage in sharing this... I felt comfortable with sharing with them. But, I haven't yet clearly told anyone else yet... I still struggle with communicating with some.

  I need to find a place to physically drain away this pain... mentally it's driving me insane. This soul hurts from a lot of things it's has gone through. And let me tell you: bullying is one of them. So, in this mind of flashbacks, I hear those words creeping up on occasion. And that's why this tender heart cries. So, maybe this is my only sign of relief. But, even that brings my heart to tears.

   May I ask you to please keep an eye on me... mentally I'm not doing so well? You may think your whispering is silent. But, if you know I'm in the next room, and can still hear you, it's not whispering at all. Therefore, this soul is like a sponge. And now I just need to be cleansed.

No comments:

Post a Comment