Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Trail on by


This chic is on a journey that will not die. But, I have seen a few that don't want me too. So, I might as well say: the hell with you, and since when do you, get to pick out my journey too.

 I have seen you take a bite of the forbidden fruit, and now you want to control every road to my destiny. I won't ride on your sticky grounds, and I can care less if you're pissed now...every individual has their rights, in choosing their own path. So, I'm going to ride high.

 I won't tolerate any flies that linger in bull shit, if you can see where I'm coming from. I have been riding on this path for over some years now. And should have already gotten to my destination. So, if you don't mind, I'm going to continue to walk forward... that's where I need to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment