Friday, May 24, 2019

Won't hold back


  I'm not alone in this battle war, I have my guardian angel and other godly spirit's with me. So, you can whisper, so loud that I can hear you. But, the truth has its ways of coming to the surface. And I won't take my life for granted, I will embrace every breath I take. So, I will conquer every depression demon, or anyone who does not want to see the pride in me.

  My life is not aways easy, and neither is your. I deal with constant struggles, and yes I'm strong enough to defeat them. But, I do need help from time to time. Therefore, don't come casting your shadow over me... it really truly hurts, you see: not being able to gain full access to independent. And this heart hurts having to express it. I may put on a smile, just to quickly hide it. But, the truth has always been: trying to let others see.

 A heart that shows love, knows how to let go. But, its a heart that holds on forever: that can't see the light of someone else, who needs to prosper so they can grow.

   I'm fully capable of my surroundings. But, I fill broken at times and, I will leave you guessing why... I have lost my verbal words, as they were sitting on the tip of my tongue. Now I ask myself, Why are able bodies so judgemental, and  take advantage of disabled individuals. Don't they know that shit hurts. And God is on constant watch up above. So, why keep acting this way.

 I will continue to spit the truth out, to put out your flame...building lies beyond lies, won't get you far. So, you can let go of your perception of me. And finally get to really understand me... thoses thought's are not who I am. So, I will put out the truth, to kill your poison.

No comments:

Post a Comment