Friday, August 12, 2022

Graffiti Heart





You have broken my heart as you have tried to sweep it underneath the rug. Hoping that I may have forgotten what you have done to me. It was your kind heart that pulled me in. Now, this heart is left with a permanent scar, still trying to make it without you. This pill is too hard to swallow as tears begin to fall wishing that this never happened at all. I want to love you like there is no tomorrow. While my heart keeps on bleeding in love over you. This feeling is like a dagger straight through the heart, even though rumors have it; that you were loving someone else. This heart of mine can not deal with this heartache. As your looking for my sign of remorse, this heart is in a bit of denial if it's true. This is hurting me deep within my soul, trying not to believe everything that I am told. There goes my heart that I have laid out on the table. Tears that I have cried filled with dignity due to pain. No, I can not bear this broken heart, you put upon me. I am losing bits and pieces of myself while hiding behind a shelf carrying out all this pain. A journey of a heartbroken girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment