Friday, August 10, 2018

Bruise


There are no rainbows in the sky, and that always brings tears to my eyes ---Its a hard-knock life for me! Living and breathing with a invisible disability that no one can see, unless they are behind these door working with me. Even though I walk through the valley of shadow of death, I over came the devils obstacles, and will continue to push right through the rest. I had held onto my story for way to long, feeling like if I were to finally speak, the world would turn against me. I truly was not born this way. Like most people might think. This story is quite painful and, I hope there someone who can, step out for a second or two, just to walk a day in my shoes. And not try to compete with me. Like, what I am dealing with each day is clearly no game. I am trying to live my life without strings attached. But, its very hard and I will continue, until that final cord snaps... I am done with getting bruised, and it's time for these bruise to heal. So, I can become much stronger. Work cited page Its a hard-knock life - Musical Annie Psalm 23.4 Poetry Corner I can take credit for these words. But, I can not take credit for these photos Image may contain: one or more people No automatic alt text available.

No comments:

Post a Comment