Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Words Of Power


How can I see the world behind these closed doors, and the sound of traffic that rush through constantly, I can not see the world--- no matter what, I can not have a life. I cry me a river and, now it only builds up my self-esteem. But, each time I continue to walk down that road, there goes entity of stagnant, keeping me inside because it wants to stunt my growth. I am done with this pain you constantly keep inflicting on me, I can't breathe without a constant scratch on my back, nor walk with pleasure, with mother nature beside me. It's really a game of tug-a-war, and I am tired of playing. But, I will not remain in solitary confinement just to make someone else soul happy. You may not like my path because you choose not to see it. But, God has given me the power to walk, and I will take full advantage of it. So, I can see my destiny through. Therefore, stagnant you can let go of me because I am walking static-free. 


 Poetry Corner: I can not take credit for this photo. But, these words are mines.

No comments:

Post a Comment