Saturday, August 4, 2018

Daddy lil girl


In the morning, I cut back tears, while my heart begins to heal from this distant pain. Sometimes I sit down in silence wondering, if you are thinking about me--- I know I'm thinking of you. I have spent so many years without you by my side. Especially, when I truly needed you the most, all I could do is, break down and cry. But, you were never there to wipe away my heartachingly tears which I had shed. And all I had to look back on was photographic memories that bring heartachingly tears. Now, my heart is left with a permanent scar. I had a dream, just like Martin Luther King once had. But, my dream is quite different, and I know that, I will progress in this dream journey. And I won't waste another second, allowing my heart to hold onto this pain...this pain can leave a mental effect on your soul. And I don't understand why someone so cold-heartedly would inflict pain upon a young child's soul...that child's soul is nothing to be tempered with. And a parent should cherish their child's desire, and not keep a child away, so they can be gleeful, being with that child. Daddy lil girl, will walk down many aisles, in her journey through life. And her heart will be filled with joy, knowing when she spots her father, her heart shall be full again, knowing that she is ready to wrap up all this pain. Daddy if you are out there, as the voice of a young girl speaks, she no longer wants her heart to be drenched with pain, she wants her father to console her, letting her know everything will be okay... it's time for her soul to heal. So, the next time daddy's lil girl cries, it will be tears of joy. 


 Poetry Corner: These words I can take credit for. But, this picture I can not. Image may contain: one or more people

No comments:

Post a Comment