Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Freedom Dance


I am done with having my heart struck. Like a guitar string until it breaks. And this environment being filtered with toxicity. Can I drink my tea without, having venom floating inside. And having more positive feeling,instead of being scared...how you sit and proceed me is, only the image of yourself. And for many years, I have witness a pattern also similar, to someone we all know. But, you wanted to make this person character bad. So, you can fulfill your dirty little scheme, Your evilness is easily seen. And its not only through my eyes, who can this. Like they always say: Karma is a B***h, just like a poisonous snake. And I will continue to fight my battles...I won't settle for weakness. And just in case you did not know, my "Freedom Of Speech". So, I will begin building my boundaries, to keep all of Satan spells away from me---I am a firm believer in Jesus Christ. Jesus I will only raise to your orders---I am a child of our father, God. The Devil shall be bury deep underneath, our feet as we dance to this masquerade because I am free. Poetry Corner: I can not take ownership of this picture. But, these are my words.


No comments:

Post a Comment