Monday, December 17, 2018

Rupture Exposure


I close my eyes just to, hear the rhythm of my heart beat. And to be completely honest with you, I don't hear a steady rhythm at all. I am laying motionless in a daze, hoping that my ears did not give out on me, and here I go panicking. But, I just can't move my body. I can clearly see myself moving about. But, where am I? I am in a state of panic, while I am in this blood cold room. Now I am still laying here motionless, thinking about wether: my life is worth living and, oops goes the Ace of spades. This heart and soul has been tampered with and, now I am thinking: should I even waste time, wondering about life... I have been broken by, the ones who I love. The ones who... dearly close to my heart. I really don't want to pull back scar's after scar's, just to reveal how deeply, you have punctured this soul. So, I am leaving these wounds covered. So, they can finally heal... I never thought a heart could bleed like this before. And I can physically move my body... this heart won't rupture no more. 💔

No comments:

Post a Comment