Sunday, December 16, 2018

Picture of strength


When your hurting inside and, you have tried your damnedest to speak. But, every road you take, to voice your pain, gets shut down, your better off keeping it to yourself. So, it can cause more pain then anyone else can imagine. I'm done with short and sweet apologise, with a gift to come with it. And all that does is causes flashback, and more tears. So, I am better off not speaking at this point---whenever I have tried, I get verbally attack. And this soul grows stronger with tears, which you see as a sign of weakness. I have written a letter to God to reach out too--- I am really done with dealing with this mess. Therefore, if you want to cause war between us, I will begin to show you that, I am no longer going to put up with this mess. And no my actions will not be short, nor sweet... throughout those years, I have tried to share with you, and you than shut me down. Therefore, I have found a better alternative and, its not what you think it is. So, you can continue to believe whatever. But, when I finally reach my breaking point, and you don't see me anymore, this will become your biggest regret... once I walk out the door, I am never coming back...this is my final break through.

No comments:

Post a Comment