Sunday, December 30, 2018

Filter


I was born in Philadelphia Pennsylvania and, plan on going back sometime soon... I know that's were my heart leads me. So, I can finish up my journey there, a journey that has lead me to this dream, of becoming a Paraprofessional Teacher Assistant. My road's has become quite stumpy. But, I have figured out how to dodge a few. And still working continuously on the others. So, I can see a much bigger picture, then what others see for me. I shall go through tunnels, to avoid the unnecessary bumps in my path...Lucifer wants to, see me fail. But, I am not going to make him proud. My silence is golden... some people never thought I could carry out this dream. And I should be very damn proud of it too. Why a matter of fact I am. So, why aren't most people, proud of me too. Like, Martin Luther King onces said: I have a dream, and that he did. But, everyone's dreams are quite different. Therefore, I won't carry a filter through my journey. And if there is a hole that: Lucifer placed to keep me away, I will give him a piece of my mind. This mind will be uncensored. And no its not carrying filth that your imaging. I have been quiet for so long, and now it's time for me, to finally speak. So, this life I am living behind these closed doors, can finally breathe. I will continue to carry my heart on my sleeve. But, you better not disrespect me, or the tables will definitely turn. So, I will leave it up to: our almighty creator God... I am going to continue on this path, which I have drawn. I will continue to remain strong, even if my soul is cut deep. And my heart just can't take it anymore, I will cleanse my soul. Like, the rain cleanse the Earth. No filter ya, No filter... I am going to make sure, I complete this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment