Saturday, December 15, 2018

So long and gone forever


For many years, I have been striving to reach my inner peace. And to truly find out who,what and where I need to be. But, I am always getting slapped in my face, with things that are no longer my problem. So, I have reached about the end of my rope because, I will always hear both sides of the story. And never shone anyone away. But, I have seen through many years of, how the devil works in so many ways. Therefore, I will continue to be who I am setting out to become. And there's no room for two... I have drawn out my journey on my own. People can walk and talk, and say a whole lot of bull. But, I dare you, not one of you can put two and two together, to get a clearer picture. So, when this wick from my candle burns out, I will leave you with something sweet. And that will be the last you will ever hear from me. Like, that quote: what you do behind someone else back, you are doing in front of God eyes, really makes sense to me. But, I will remain silent and, leave the work up to God... Your karma will come in time. And you can say whatever you want. But, my eyes and ears has: seen and heard enough. So, you can take your bitter pill and shallow, while I continue to pray for you... that the right thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment