Friday, June 19, 2020

💭 clarity

  I'm in need of this moment to find my peace and, some just don't clearly get the picture. So, I fumble through frustration while seeing all the things going on around me. So, I fill a clear glass cup with water, knowing this water will purify me... I see demonic entity and they sure don't like me. So, the hell with them as I continue to pin all these thoughts I get on the daily.
 I lay in my bed sober from all the toxic that's polluting everyone's judgment. am I the only one who can see clearly? Silence is the golden answer to protecting me... I don't have any room for debates.

  One day I will reach what I have always been yearning for, freedom and along with that will come freedom of speech. So, today like any other day, I stand for myself and what I firmly believe in. I'll fight in silence at times knowing God and his Angels are watching up above. So, my lips are sealed and allow God to take control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment