Sunday, June 7, 2020

❤️ Open heart ❤️



  This is my heart prayer...this organ has been yearning for  years and sometimes it bring me to tears, reaching out for freedom without any human attachments. My girl,Kelly Clarkson, song it in her debut album,Thankful.
  I know some won't understand how this heart truly feels. And trying to speak up about it has become quite hard. So, if you don't understand how this heart feels, this will be the best time to express it, I'm a capable human being. But, its the fear of others who can't see pass my disability, no matter how hard I try, they seem to stay blindsided. This isn't my fear at all...I know what I'm capable of. So, there are times this heart knows, what it's up against. But, words don't want to be heard, nor watch from the sideline, to that I'm capable.
  Independent this heart screams, move back like you just entered a crime scene, I'm fully capable and can do things on my own. And just in case you didn't know, suffocation, is the best way to describe this.
  I need to be physically set free... this is really affecting me mentally. And this is how my heart truly feels... for years I have become someone else shadow.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment