Sunday, June 28, 2020

Unwritten tears

  There are many stories that's been written, and some are pretty clear to see. But, do you really hear any written about me. Conceitedness isn't my thing, I keep it cool and I keep it clean. Some may beg to differ because I try to avoid all conflict. So, finding the space to distance myself can become hard. Especially, if you can clearly understand what I'm dealing with, day in and day out, pills after pills I'm just clearly through. 
 I keep the liquid in my cup pretty clean, ha ha ha that should say something about me. If you get words that float like oil, its time to check your source... I only speak nothing but the truth. 
  I'm in my head trying to figure all this out, this life called freedom--dealing with attachment is hurting. So, if you walk into a smoked filled room, and can clearly see perfectly fine, you can perfectly understand me.
 I'm done letting out unwritten tears, when the words are hard to find. And it's not like I have tried speaking before--I've done that. So, now these words have become unspoken tears. 

This heart holds memories closely and it breaks very easily. So, if my silence hits you dead front in center, this is how my heartfelt for so long. And now you're beginning to understand my heart-felt pain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment