Sunday, June 21, 2020

Hearts attraction


Here come the rain but you will not catch me fall, I speak with my voice, and it's nothing but the truth. And not many people will ever get, how sincere my heart and soul is, until they see and hear with their own eyes and ears. So, I might as well  keep myself at peace and allow you to see things on your own.
 lately I've felt through the ringer, frustrated with multiple things in this mind. And I bear not to speak because competition will be at my feet. My life is nothing to battle over, it is what it is and there's nothing really special about it. So, please hold back on the me too and learn to just listen to me speak. Not many people don't understand when I speak, anxiety is clearly in view. But, it's really there because of you. Social anxiety keeps kicking my butt, and I always had trouble with speaking so it's nothing new.
  I'm out for the semester but this head is running on turbo to finish what I've started and, I'm not the type to drop out on anything, if my heart is holding stuck on doing something, you better believe this heart will go after it. College is definitely challenging me, and with that causing mental pain that most won't understand. So, I'm dealing with how to get my foot back in those doors because I have a goal from day one, and if you can clearly see I'm not done yet.
Here my mental status and its nothing sweet, I'm smart as a bee. But, there are a few hornets nest that's laying in my way. Some are clearly in disguise and, I can clearly see right through them. So, I'll hold a tough smile and keep on moving because I know what you're after and this is my life. So, let this woman get to the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment