Saturday, July 28, 2018

Air Against Fire



Every day I am thankful for life. And I can only thank one spirit alone for that, and that is my Father God. Each day he sees what I am up against, and he is there to guide me through it. Especially, when he hears my sighs of frustration, or when he hears my heart-breaking tears. God is the only one I shall only rely on. I know hearts are tangible, and very hard to repair once broken. But, if I kept count for every broken heart, my life would not be very strong...the devil only keeps track of that. But, I will say that God has given me a brain, which holds onto a lot of things. And I am very wise to see straight through the devil trickery. Therefore, when the devil tries to fight with me, I am not going to cut around, any brushes... you will hear from me. So, if my slang comes out choppy, that is okay because God knows what I am trying to say and that is all that matters. The voice inside my head says: Dear God, You see and hear my struggles. And you know what I am up against, you have built me to be a WARRIOR! with thick skin. And not to shy away from anyone, who tries to hold me back from moving forward. So, I know that this journey of mines is coming to an end very soon. Even though the flame is still burning, and I can't put it out just yet. God, I pray only if it's in your will, that the flame is put out... only you know what is right. I never thought in years, I could allow my heart to be broken and used. And these scars keep re-opening, just to be used again and again. So, I am waiting for that right moment, and I won't dear say a word. But, that moment you finally apologize because you were wrong and then it will be too late...you finally got what you wanted, and now I am gone. 

 Poetry Corner: This picture, I can not take credit for. But, I can take credit for this poem. No automatic alt text available.

No comments:

Post a Comment