Sunday, July 29, 2018

Jealousy heart


I am done with trying to show you, everything I am capable of. But, you keep playing these: I am blind games. And see only what you want to see. Therefore, I really don't see any communication with you because of all you done. I shall not bring up every little pain, that you have cause my heart. And with every painful word, you have inflect upon me, my vocabulary becomes short with you. I really don't need your seal of approval any more...I already knew, your heart is full of jealousy. And I am not the only one who senses that. If you can not allow the light, to radiant your heart and soul, I must let you go. I have built my road to success, a very long time ago. And through that road, I have made quite of improvement, your heart did not feel joyful for. But, you want to place on a fake smile, and make up non exist stories of other people. If only fire can catch fire, you would be set straight. But, your time is coming very soon, and it will bite. Like, a toddler who poot in its diaper. If you stare directly into a lion eyes, you can easily sense their weakness. And that is something they can not hide. They want to be the center of attention, just like Gemini's, which is so fairly true. I may have fallen on my enchantment path. But, I have managed to brush off any gravel that cling to me...those hearts that are full of light, will see my progress. But, in reality I know you can careless about me. And that really tears at my soul, knowing you would allow jealousy to enter your heart. But, I knew for many years,your heart was never in the right place. And that really eats at my heart, knowing that about you. Therefore, I will keep moving because I know what you are after, and I won't allow you to hinder me. so, you can use me to know end. Poetry corner: This picture I can not take credit for. But, with every word that flows, came from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment