Monday, July 23, 2018

Stagnant VS. Release Soul


For many years I had cried, and not everyone knew about this burden, I so suddenly hide away. My soul is not weak but, it has gone through somethings, which I only made me stronger. And each time negativity wants to attack me, I must release it, and turn it into something positive, just like this story. over a million of young girls, battle with self-esteem issues. And I have kept mines bury away... I was to afraid, to speak but, suddenly courage grew inside of me. And it has given me the strength to see myself in a better light. So, for many years, I wrote about tears, in my poetry, and that okay...my emotions are free from the negativity. And my words are now beginning read. I will continue to write in this form of release...this is what heals me when, I can not find positive medication to heal me. Especially, with this life journey of mines. I have been hurt, which created my water fall of tears that, has made me stronger. But, my voice needs to be spoken more, and that is were I am weak. I have the blood of the loin, pumping through my veins. But, the words I really need to say, stay strong inside my head. And I want them to come out strong, and not stay in my head. Please take me to: Wizard Of Oz so I can have, Courage, Heart and a Brain, to feel comfortable to speak...Words I need to speak!

No comments:

Post a Comment