Thursday, July 26, 2018

My love


This poem is about this little guy here, He means the world to me. For many years, I had a fear of being around cats. But, the fear of dogs lingered more than anything else. I would barricade myself off, from having any human to animal contact with them.  As my years grew,  that fear of cats slowly faded into the distance. But, it all originated from a childhood past that all started from a fear of dogs. And some people may get it wrong, when they hear this about my past. But, I do carry a special place in my heart, for both kinds of animals. Especially, Hamsa, he is my adorable son. I can remember it as clear as yesterday, you were born. And it just turned six o'clock, when I was sorting and folding up the laundry. I remember seeing your mom, lying down upon the spinney chair. And I kept calling her to move to a much more comfortable spot. And needless to say: you were born that day. You were the tiny little super guy, out of your bunch. And multiple people trying to feed you...you refused to be fed by your mother. And that one moment, I held you in my arms as you were, wrapped in a knitted white cap, and I called you my little muscle man...you were truly special. Therefore, I kept pulling out a picture of, a red tail Siamese cat of mine... I had always wanted one. And sure enough, you became my son on, September 9, 2015. Question: When you think of love, what do you hold dear to your heart? Mine's is this little guy "Hamsa"

No comments:

Post a Comment